Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Alchemy Of Genius

Herein lies my zone of genius, the wisdom I’ve earned through blood, sweat and tears and, the creative passions I possess, which I apply towards supporting the highest good of my clients in profound, sacred service. But I won’t talk to you in a soft, mushy Goddess voice all the time, nor will steer you only towards what feels good and easy, when it is not in service to your Big Vision.
Sometimes, we need to stand in the alchemical fire in order to shed that which no longer serves us and transform into the highest version of ourselves. Sometimes that transformation is difficult. Messy. Emotional. I am right here by your side to hold you in fierce love as you spread your phoenix wings and rise up from the ashes of who you were. But I won’t force you, if you are not ready. I will always present to you the crossroads which I see, and the consequences of choosing either path. I will always give you an empowered choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment